Art Blaaaaahg of ehhd ehl

Friday, May 8, 2009







I rather enjoy this method of drawing, even now. It is both exaggerated but also retains a sense of design and a sense of the completeness of nature. Unfortunately it requires me to look both very accurately and very abstractly which requires an amount of time and precision that I typically don't have. But with practice I will be able to refine the process and draw like this a lot faster and even more accurately and even more exaggerated and hopefully retain even more of the rightness of things.

I also included a drawing from my imagination for shits and giggles.



Love,



Ed

2 comments:

Jason Bradshaw said...

I'm still drawn to the one second from the bottom, far left.

makes me feel something :)

Edward Lillywhite said...

Thanks Jay.
I'm partial to that one too.


Feelings are good. :]