Art Blaaaaahg of ehhd ehl

Sunday, June 6, 2010






I had a really good drawing day today... It felt like I could really just do anything I wanted and the drawings came out accurate. Even my quick cute caricatures were significantly stronger today. Still trying to figure a lot of things... but I'm super happy with my drawings so far this year.

I also had the opportunity to draw a handful of people entirely with Goldenrod, Sienna brown and a little scarlet red for areas with blood close to the surface.

2 comments:

Tooninator said...

I'm liking where you're headed, Ed. Things are looking well put together. Great designs.

The dude with the long neck has the most solid, precise, varying lines with the marker. I'd love to see that pushed even further.

Edward Lillywhite said...

Thanks toon.

I'll try, I'll try.